Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boot
Extra layers of protection provide unsurpassed warmth on the coldest days!
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 5.5 mm bootie, 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection, 2 mm airmesh and 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection!
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these features:
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.