Maxim Rainsheet – Canadian Horsewear Co.
- General Details
- About Rainsheets
Waterproof and breathable horsewear. Ideal for those rainy days to keep your horse dry and at least somewhat clean.
- 1200 Denier Ripstop shell
- Coolmax lining to absorb and wick away moisture
- Higher shoulder gussets for the best fit
- Double buckle front allows each blanket to fit one size up and down from the marked size
- Dupont coating for waterproof and breathable protection
- Elastic reinforced cross surcingles
- Elastic leg straps with double snaps
- All Seams are taped for extra waterproofing
- All stress points are boxed and surge stitched
How do I know what size rainsheet my horse needs?
You should measure from the middle of the chest parallel to the ground, around the widest part of the hindquarters to the edge of the tail. This will give you the size in inches.
How “Horse Proof” is a rainsheet?
No rainsheet can be made 100% Horse Proof. The horse’s surroundings, size and behaviour will determine the wear and tear. Some fabrics are tougher than others but fabric, buckles and straps can break, which is sometimes desirable if a horse gets caught on a protruding object.