NEOS Navigator 5™ STABILicers Insulated outsoles
The NEOS Navigator 5™ STABILicers Insulated outsoles with 32 replaceable cleats embedded in the sole help maintain traction in the harshest winter conditions. The rugged but lightweight outsoles provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow while the insulation and internal bootie keep your feet warm. Dig deep with the expandable gator that brings these boots height up to 20″ of snow protection!
What is NEOS or New England Overshoe?
Designed to fit over your existing footwear, NEOS overshoes enable you to explore farther, work harder and live fuller in extreme outdoor conditions. NEOS protects your footwear while adding traction, waterproofing and insulation. The precision sole and upper design of NEOS overshoes eliminates excess material, making them light, enhancing fit and providing great comfort. Numerous outsole traction technologies allow you to walk confidently on most surfaces while the STABILicers® outsoles with cleats provide excellent slip resistance on ice and snow. NEOS are extremely lightweight yet durable and their innovative design facilitates quick on and off convenience for the user. With different heights, insulation and traction packages to offer the right amount of protection, NEOS has you covered.
- Durable uppers are waterproof and windproof
- 4mm polyurethane foam insulation for additional warmth
- 2.5 mm polyurethane internal bootie
- STABILicers® outsoles, with 32 replaceable cleats per pair, provide excellent traction on ice and snow
- Cleat wrench included with convenient internal pocket to keep wrench handy and available to change cleats on the job
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap system for a secure and comfortable fit
- Lightweight design to help prevent foot and leg fatigue
- Excellent traction for slip resistance
- Compact for convenient storage
- 840 denier polyester upper
- Expandable gator, increases boot height to 20″ for deep snow conditions
- 15″ to 20″ height”